Page 1, Communication is key!



Hello and welcome to our blog.
You are among the Free Hit Counters students to have visited our blog.


If you've been here before, you can click on the page on the right side of your screen and jump to the page you want.

You can also watch our Pronunciation videos by clicking this site; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEFJzyasJo
Ya'll come back now....hear?

Please be patient, if your connection is slow, it may take a minute or so, but it will open.

I created this blog just for fun and to give you some of the videos, lessons and power points I show you in class. I hope you find it useful and if you want you can send me your comments to my e-mail. russnthu@gmail.com.

If you would like to study with us we
teach at C.D.M.T. English Center in
Bien Hoa.
If you have a small group we are also available for private classes.

































Video #1 is a funny little video I found on the net. Enjoy!











































Video 2, This is a video I came across that shows how accents can differ greatly even among native speakers of English. This lady is an actress and her different accents are right on.





















Video #3. In this next video 'A is for Apple', you can learn the sounds of the ABC's with a fun song that will have you singing along.





















Video 4, is called 'A sounds like ah'. another fun song to help you learn the phonetic sounds.

























4 comments:

  1. Hi! After reading i'm so happy that i can learn English on line and also i can sing too. Wao!.. Thanks very much Teacher Russ.I hope some day i will meet you at the Cao Dang shool.Thanks again
    Miss Thi Chal. Bye !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Russ, I am Nhung. I enjoyed the Alphabet pronunciation song a lot. Thanks.

    Best regards

    Nhung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teachers,

    Thank you very much because you do the needfull for us to learn basicly. I listen these videoes many time. However, can you show video about mouth movement when someone is speaking Alphabet ?

    Thanh
    your student

    ReplyDelete