Page 3, My favorite Karoake's

Just for your pleasure, here are a few of my favorite Karoakes. You might enjoy music in English better if you can learn the words.

If you like what you hear please let me know by commenting at the bottom of this page.

This first one is dedicated to my school, Cao Dang My Thuat Trang Tri Dong Nai
and all our great students.


To Sir with Love by LuLu




'Hello. is it me you're looking for', by Lionel Richie.





Do you like spaghetti?

This is the first song I ever learned from my students at an english club. I've loved it ever since.


'Beautiful Sunday'




Having My Baby

by Paul Anka


A very nice romantic love song'Honey'




This next video needs an introduction to better understand it.
Imagine a young man that marries an older lady.
This lady has a single teenaged daughter and the man has a single father.
Now the man's father and and the ladies daughter fall in love and get married also.
Can you see the complicated relationship developing?
This is an unreal situation but it makes a very funny song.
Listen carefully and I hope you enjoy it!
The song is called, 'I am my own Grandpa'


This song is for all our great students.


English class for us is much more than a job.


It's a place to gather together with all our friends.


We're always glad you came!



funny song 'Pina Colada'



another funny song ' If you wanna be happy'


Funny song about learning English grammar
'We be talkin bad Gramma'
I love this song!


This next song is about hope, peace and love, I'm sure you know it.
We are the world


Everyone likes Christmas misic so here is my favorite.


Next is 'WestLife' with "Nothing's gonna change my love for you"


Here's a nice song from a Chinese CD I found, I don't know who the singer is...


Also on the same CD "you belong to me'

No comments:

Post a Comment